Instant Call Back
Digicel's Instant Call Back service allows you our customers, whether you’re a prepaid or postpaid customer, to call people who have left voice messages on your voicemail without needing to remember the number, hang up and make another call.
It's very simple and easy to use, especially if you're out on the road and you don't have a pen and paper at hand to take down the caller's number or you're simply busy and can't recall the person's number (who left you a message). Simply retrieve your voicemail by dialing 555, listen to your voicemail message and during this time you press 88, and we'll connect your call to the person who has left you a message.
We aim to make your life easy, and this is one of the services we have to offer that will simply remove the hassle of remembering phone numbers and taking down notes!
How it works is very simple, as soon as you get a voicemail alert on your mobile phone, simply follow the steps below to call the person back:
- Dial 555 (to retrieve your message)
- As soon as you hear the message, press 88 (on your mobile phone)
- Your voicemail will call the person who left the message back instantly
- As soon as you finish your conversation and hang up, you will return back to your voicemail and continue to listen to other voicemail messages (you can continue with this with all other messages)
* You will be charged for making a call as per your plan.